Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type::||Stairs Treads||Material::||Carbon Steel.stainless Steel|
|Surface::||Hot Dip Galvanized Painting Mill Finish||Steel Standard::||JR275,ASTMA36,A1011,A569,Q235|
|Composite Stair Treads:||Grille Stair Tread||Grating Standard::||ANSNAAMM; BS-4592-1987; AS1657-1985|
|Grating Bar Type::||Serrated Bar, Plain Bar, I-bar, Serrated I-bar||Certificate::||ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011: 2|
exterior metal stair treads,
galvanised steel steps
Hot dip galvanized composite stair tread with checkered plate
Description of composite stair tread:
Stair Treads are produced by steel gratings with surface to be hot galvanized or electrogalvanized. They are widely used as industrial platforms, aisle floors, railway bridge sideways, parking lots floors, etc.
(Steel gratings consist of a series of flat bars cross jointed by welding at various intervals with cross bars to form some kind of steel products with square lattice among them.)
Raw Materials for grille stair tread:
1. Mild steel: high impact, high load application with low cost.
2. Stainless steel: anti-rust, good appearance, with higher cost than mild steel.
3. Aluminum alloy: anti-rust, light weight, good appearance.
Standards for grille stair tread:
|Grating Standard||Material Standard||HDG Standard||Handrail Standard|
|ANSI/NAAMM||ASTM (A36)||ASTM (A123)|
Remarks: Other standards also can be complied with after discussing by the two parties.
Type of grille stair tread:
1. By welding: do not require side plate, economical and durable.
2. By bolting: require side plate to assemble the bolt, dismountable and recyclable.
1. Anti-slip treads: use serrated bearing bars to increase slip resistance property.
2. Stair treads: assembled by anti-slip strip and side plate.
3. Light duty type: suitable for using in normal loads.
4. Heavy duty type: suitable for using in heavy loads like docks and airports.
5. Other treatment as per customers’ requirement
Recommended sizes for grille stair tread:
|25 x 5mm||600||700||800||900||1000||1100||1200|
|32 x 5 mm||600||700||800||900||1000||1100||1200|
|40 x 5 mm||600||700||800||900||1000||1100||1200|
Remarks: Other sizes also can be customized.
Features for grille stair tread:
1. Easy for assembly and disassembly.
2. Good ventilation of air and light, heat dissipation.
3. Anti-slip & anti-explosion.
4. Easy for maintenance.
5. The aiti-slip treads possess unmatched slip resistance property, which are suitable for using in wet and slippery places like the offshore oil production platform.
6. The HDG surface provide strong antirust capacity with service life upto 30 years without any maintenance.
7. High drainage rate.
Application of grille stair tread:
Mainly used as industrial platforms, stair treads, guard rails, passageway floors, bypath of railway bridges, platforms of high towers, drain covers, well covers, road guardrails, fencings for parking lots, offices, schools, factories, enterprises, stadiums, Garden Villas etc. They also can be used for external windows of residential buildings, balcony rails, guardrails for expressways and railways, etc.
Contact Person: admin